July 31, 2008

The Calling...

So, I found this guy on bloggeries.com who has a fundraiser going to get him through seminary school. I encourage all my reader to check it out, and if you can, to contribute.
This is an awesome use for a blog, and I believe anyone who has a calling, whether you be Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc., you should follow your calling. This is something not all of us are capable of, and I that we need more religion, especially in America. So, Christian or not, I encourage you, once again, to check this out and help put him through seminary.
Schooling is expensive, I think almost everyone knows that, so lets help each other.Because, Let's face it the government isn't going to... We have to count on each other.

HERE is the link to his blog

1 comment:

  1. JoJo, how can you tell if anyone is bein honest when it comes to collecting money? Love, Moo

    ReplyDelete