July 15, 2008

I want to hear from you...



Come on people, form a straight line, girls on one side, boy's on the other(oh, if only my blog was that popular, "sigh...."). What do YOU want to hear about ? I want to hear what you want, what topics you need help with, things you want to hear my thoughts on, subjects you think deserve attention, etc. The readers are the most important part of a successful blog(well, besides the ability to write and being able to relax enough to write), and I'm officially declaring this "Reader Demand Day" on Joseph's World. So, come on people, show me what you've got, tell me what you think, DEMAND a topic.

3 comments:

  1. Why dont you do what your big sister does & post what she did that day or what you have planned coming up?

    Talk about what kinds of things you like to do or what you would like to do in the future.

    How about posting pictures & then drescribing the picture.

    How about you talk about your parents & sister. Give your readers a background on them. Tell them you have a deaf sister.

    Tell them what it was like growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoJo, Have you tried printing/copying your articles and posting them in various places? Or maybe sending them to newspapers, local and national, to see if anyone responds? Also sending them to Readers Digest and other various magazines. Just ideas, but I hope you can get a good reaction. Love, Moo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, one of my favorite posts of the blogs I follow would be the one on gender roles and cleaning. How about gender roles and dating? Or something else of a comparative topic of the like?

    ReplyDelete