June 30, 2008

Complain, Complain, Complain...

Doesn't that seem like all we do sometimes ? Complaining is a way of life, especially here in the great U.S. of A. We've made it a national pass time to complain, than do nothing about our complaints( suing people doesn't count, especially when it's something that's your own fault and you're just looking for cash).
The gas prices are too high, so we complain and complain. But what do we do about it ?
Keep on complaining, but not do anything to fix the problem. We continue to buy gas guzzling trucks and buying gas day after day. Everyone knows the simple solution of not buying gas for even one day, the gas companies would notice a huge drop in sales and bam we'd lower our own gas prices. Yet, we don't do it, we just keep on buying it and letting them increase the price per gallon.
But hey, that's just me doing it again, complaining...
So, I'll stop complaining about complainers and just simply say this, how about we all just stop complaining and think of the bazillion things we have to be grateful for.
And I'm not talking about for having that car out front or food on the table or one more day to live, that's obviously not enough for anyone.
How about being grateful for beautiful sky's, that our parents didn't abort us, that our children (if you have them) have one more day on this Earth, like I said there are a bazillion different things to be grateful for.
The simplest way I've found to find the good in things is this ; every time you complain about something or think of how terrible this or that is, how long that line at the store is for example, think a happy thought.
It doesn't have to be anything huge, it can simply be that you have that pair of jeans to wear or that your nose has an itch but that you can scratch it, or even more simple, that you are still capable of standing in that long line at the grocery store.
That's it, that's all, I'm done for now...

2 comments:

  1. I do admit that I am one of those that can complain wayyyy too much.

    Im going to complain now & ask why don't you update your about me part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I myself am quite the Little Miss Complainer. So thanks for the tip! I think I will try that next time I'm whining.... :)

    ReplyDelete