March 13, 2009

Mummification

We are all slowly being mummified by the foods we eat, the things we drink, and all other chemical substances we take into our bodies. The thousands and thousands of preservatives we ingest, inhale, and drink are not only preserving the products, it's preserving our body's. Now at first glance this doesn't sound all that bad. I'm thinking to myself 'Hey I'll look younger longer'. But, unfortunately that isn't the case. Apparently your not supposed to go through the preservation process while your still alive. I'd like to know if there is such thing as "real" food anymore that doesn't have some sort of preservative, hormones, or genetically enhanced parts. Now I get that a lot of people buy these "enhanced" foods to get rid of trans-fat and the like and I'm really sorry that you have a weight loss issue. The thing is though I have the opposite problem, I can't gain weight to save my life, and getting rid of all the natural fat and calories in our food is hurting me. I don't mean to be harsh but if you want to lose weight eat right and get some regular exercise. I know that everyone who is over weight or perceives themselves as being over weight wants an instant pill or a "magical" cure for their weight, but it doesn't exist at the moment. And since the industry can see that you want this instant fix they are filling all of our food and beverages with more and more chemicals and hormones to "help" you lose that weight. That's all for now, I know I didn't cover all the bases but I'm just not really in the mood to write a book at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment